New Wisper 905 not assisting

Brad Bayliss

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 16, 2020
I received my new 905 yesterday and went for a ride. All I can say is it was hard work. I’m fit and a regular cyclist. It appears throttle works but assist not helping. Whatever level of assist is selected no difference is felt. I even switched off and the effort was not noticeable. I’m waiting to talk to Wisper. I’ve called and emailed and tweeted but nothing yet. But for now has anyone else experienced any similar issue. I did call the dealer but they were very vague and didnt seem to have knowledge.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I'm sure you'll get a response from Wisper soon. I've seen one or two posts where their bikes went out with slightly maladjusted brakes, or where the brakes had been knocked and become maladjusted in transit, so that is worth checking.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Brad, thanks for investing in a Wisper. I understand that you had accidentally changed the wheel size in the back menu and that had changed the power settings? I further understand that it's now been changed back to factory settings and everything is good again?

All the best, David

Advertisers