Newbie eCyclist

Sc90_20

Just Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Hi all, in a fit of annoyance at the end of a 2 hour commute I decided to purchase an e-bike. The plan was drive to edge of town then cycle the last 5 miles to work.

With this in mind I bought a foldable Llobe City Bike II 2nd hand in November (yep the middle of the rainy part of the year!). I suffer from a lung disease so needed the boost an electric bike gives, and also needed to do some exercise.

I must say I love it! I am saving about 3 hours a week on my commute and so far i haven't fell off lol.

I have had a couple of teething probs - one related to the display but that, as they say, is for another part of the forum!

Bus biker55

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2019
Tyne and Wear
Hi all, in a fit of annoyance at the end of a 2 hour commute I decided to purchase an e-bike. The plan was drive to edge of town then cycle the last 5 miles to work.

With this in mind I bought a foldable Llobe City Bike II 2nd hand in November (yep the middle of the rainy part of the year!). I suffer from a lung disease so needed the boost an electric bike gives, and also needed to do some exercise.

I must say I love it! I am saving about 3 hours a week on my commute and so far i haven't fell off lol.

I have had a couple of teething probs - one related to the display but that, as they say, is for another part of the forum!
Hi new to the forum myself, I'm in the process of buying an e bike. I miss my old cycle commute, it was my bit of me time every day. Cycling gives you a chance to unwind and gather your thoughts, preparing you for the riggers of the working day or a stress buster on the way home. Hope you get any gremlins with your bike sorted out and you continue to enjoy your new found freedom