Newbie wanting de-restricted bike

SBirkett112

Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2018
Hi all,

I am on the lookout for an electric bike that can be easily de-restricted. My journeys don't involve major roads and I am not worried about the legal implications. The site looks like it hosts all the information I need, so I will have a nosey around.

Steve.

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
Hi all,

I am on the lookout for an electric bike that can be easily de-restricted. My journeys don't involve major roads and I am not worried about the legal implications. The site looks like it hosts all the information I need, so I will have a nosey around.

Steve.
Afternoon Steve, ive got an upgraded Freego 250/500watt done profesionally full service record and receipts possible for sale if your interested. Only selling maybe because ive just bought a eMTB. Where bouts are you in the U.K?

SBirkett112

Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,
I purchased a 2019 Cube Acid One Hybrid 500w in October last year when they were first released. Shortly afterwards I modified it myself with two neodymium magnets on the crank and repositioned the speed sensor. This works fantastic and because the speed reading is now out, I also purchased a digital Speedo to give me my correct speed. I'm all sorted thank you.

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
Hi all,

Steve.
Ok no worries, glad you got sorted out.

Advertisers