Jimmyjimjam

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 4, 2020
So I’m looking to electrify my giant bass 2 with all your help. I’ve reasearched and got no where. I would like the bike to be quick and last enough time to do a half shift off delivery’s. pleased to meet you all and I’ll try contribute to others.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I hope you have a sense of humour.

Your bike should be dead easy to convert unless it's a small frame. You haven't given us much to go on. How quick do you want and how far do you want to go? What's your all-up weight when travelling and how hilly is it?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Well let’s say me and the bike are 12 stone total there are hills so I would like to assist . Fast is good but I would like 4 hours
That's an Apollo Jewell. Where's the Giant Brass2? Your info is still too vague. How far do you go in 4 hours? How fast?

Jimmyjimjam

Jul 4, 2020
Can we not just say what’s a good long lasting battery that will give me 30 mph for as long as possible for 800 pounds

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if you want to go 30mph for 4hrs you need a decent bike to start with and hydraulic brakes for a start a toys r us bike will fall to bits at a fast rate.

motor wise you need a bafang hd 1000w motor and a custom made batt for the frame you end up using to max out the space with as many cells that will fit.

they make custom batts to size.

it is not going to be cheap and very heavy bvut hey if it is what you want go for it ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
jimmy can build a big un tho ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
1593899795865.png
To show the world what the machine is capable of, HyperPower teamed up with Top EV Racing, which produces electric dragsters, and built a drag vehicle designed for drag racing. Four QFM-360-X engines have been mounted on it, delivering a combined power of more than 5,000 hp (4,000 kW) and 21,000 Nm. The result of this is a performance that is difficult for the average human to assimilate: it was able to accelerate 0-200 km/h in 0.8 seconds and 530 km/h in just 3.7 seconds over the standing 300 meters. The maximum speed, in this case, is 612 km/h, which can be reached in less than 5 seconds.

we got the motors we not got the power lol ;)

Jimmyjimjam

Jul 4, 2020
if you want to go 30mph for 4hrs you need a decent bike to start with and hydraulic brakes for a start a toys r us bike will fall to bits at a fast rate.

motor wise you need a bafang hd 1000w motor and a custom made batt for the frame you end up using to max out the space with as many cells that will fit.

they make custom batts to size.

it is not going to be cheap and very heavy bvut hey if it is what you want go for it ;)
Very useful buddy thank you very much