For Sale ** NOW SOLD **New Rixen &Kaul Rat Pack 2 Rack Bag (Klikfix)

notxal

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 11, 2020
New Rat Pack 2 Klikfix 2 rack bag for sale. Unused with labels still attached. High quality German bag. Classic R&K design, with a good accessible, softfoam padded main compartment, roomy sidebags and a half round compartment on the rear side where you can be store a bottle. With reflector, lightholder, handle and raincover.(RRP £78)
£28 plus postage

Johnocyprus

Apr 5, 2011
Hello
Will this bag come complete with all fittings to enable me fit onto my rear rack?
Thank you
John

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Hello
Will this bag come complete with all fittings to enable me fit onto my rear rack?
Thank you
John
It uses Rixen and Kaul's Klickfix system so you would need a Rixen and Kaul rack.

Riese and Muller ebikes, and some others, fit them as standard.

The rack has a plastic slot about half way along which the red plastic fitting in the OP's pic slides into.

notxal

Feb 11, 2020
Hi John - It comes with the fitted QR spring loaded clip you see in the 3rd image above. This needs to clip onto a cross member on your rack which should be around 10mm Dia and at least 90mm along. So you need a rack similar to the one shown below. So it will fit other racks as long as they have a similar cross tube.

34029Rat 2.jpg

notxal

Feb 11, 2020
Rob, slightly wrong in your advice it just needs a round cross tube on the rack to work as you can see from the images.

Reactions: RobF

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Rob, slightly wrong in your advice it just needs a round cross tube on the rack to work as you can see from the images.
I wonder if it would locate as well, particularly from side to side, on a non-R&K rack.

Having said that, my bag from Evans is located by velcro straps.

Been on the bike three years and hasn't fallen off yet.

notxal

Feb 11, 2020
As long as the tube is around 10mm Dia it locks securely

Johnocyprus

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks for your reply. This bag would be for a bike I’ve just bought and I’m not sure if it would be suitable. I’m abroad ATM and can‘t check. I’ll check when home in 10 days. Don’t feel obliged to hold it for me, if another wants it that’s fine. Kind regards. John