Oh no! (Steepest road has changed continents)

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
I won’t be able to try cycling up the steepest road now! Missed my chance in Harlech. Has anyone tried either of these?

Cube man

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 8, 2020
I was stood at the bottom of the hill in New Zealand 4 wks ago. I watched a young guy have a go on his lightweight racing bike. He zigzagged to the point he was almost traversing. He failed. It would be interesting to see if an e bike could do it.

MarcusT

Pedelecer
May 5, 2019
NE Italy
It seems that almost every country claims to have the steepest road. I have done quite a few that are impossible with a non ebike for us mere mortals.
There was one road that was too much for me and my emtb of turbo, but it was a combination of poor road surface, inexperience and over confidence, but it brought me here.Dolimiti EMTB2.jpg
It's not the road you see in this pic. I was too worried about having a heart attack to take a photo of that road:eek:

Reactions: LeighPing

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38

E-Wheels

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2016
I was stood at the bottom of the hill in New Zealand 4 wks ago. I watched a young guy have a go on his lightweight racing bike. He zigzagged to the point he was almost traversing. He failed. It would be interesting to see if an e bike could do it.
These guys don’t need an ebike

This one does