On my S830 display I can not change my P12 or P14 settings

timjones

Just Joined
May 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I just got my Samebike and I am over the mood to be joining the Electric bike gang.

I have two settings that I would like to change but they seem to be locked and was looking for advice how I can change them?

1) I would like to change the P12 setting up to level 5 for the 'Pedal Assist Start intensity'
2) I would like to change the P14 setting up to 15amps for the 'Max Peak Amp'

This is because I have to go up some hills and need to extra boost. (I plan on shunting the controller or getting a new one, but don't want to do this until I know I can change the settings)

I go into the settings by holding down the up & down arrow. I cycle through 'P' settings by pressing 'M'. I can change some of them (e.g P08) by pressing the up and down arrow, but I cant change the P12 or P14 settings.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this, your time is much appreciated!

XavierMax

Just Joined
May 24, 2021
Hello, I have the samebike MY-SM26 with s830 lcd, and some parameters are factory locked, mine s830 only allow changes on P01, P02 and P08

Av8r

Just Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone, I just got my Samebike and I am over the mood to be joining the Electric bike gang.

I have two settings that I would like to change but they seem to be locked and was looking for advice how I can change them?

1) I would like to change the P12 setting up to level 5 for the 'Pedal Assist Start intensity'
2) I would like to change the P14 setting up to 15amps for the 'Max Peak Amp'

This is because I have to go up some hills and need to extra boost. (I plan on shunting the controller or getting a new one, but don't want to do this until I know I can change the settings)

I go into the settings by holding down the up & down arrow. I cycle through 'P' settings by pressing 'M'. I can change some of them (e.g P08) by pressing the up and down arrow, but I cant change the P12 or P14 settings.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me on this, your time is much appreciated!
Did you find a way to change the locked settings?

Advertisers