Onebot 7amp Spare Battery

Brockley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 14, 2021
Hi all,

New here but just reporting that I needed a spare battery for my Onebot s6 and found a guy called Steve Parkin who can get the 7 amp battery delivered to a U.K. address currently for £250. He can be contacted @ enquiries@efunzonoe.co.uk

I have to say that I was a little worried about money up front but this guy is trying to build up his business and I can recommend his honesty. The very same battery through MiRider looking at their web site will set you back £300. Not sure if that’s inclusive of postage?

Mark up is one thing, but looks like a little greed comes into play when Chinese imports are sold on!! Hope this helps anyone looking for a spare battery for a Onebot s6 or a MiRider for that matter as they are the same battery.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It's not a 7amp battery but a 7ah battery, there is a big difference.

Brockley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 14, 2021
It's not a 7amp battery but a 7ah battery, there is a big difference.
Thank you Nealh, I’m sure that most people here will have understood my ‘coded message’, lol.

The only reason for mentioning this supplier is that I do like a bargain and it suits my needs greatly while exploring hobbies especially when more ‘mainstream suppliers’ are ripping the tits out of the market!! The guy I refer to trades directly from source.

As far as precise tech speak goes, I apologise, but still think people will understand what I mean by “7 amp battery” as apposed to “7 ah battery”.

I have a Chausson 360 Motorhome on a Ford base with a 200 ah lifepo4 Polinovel smart leisure battery running a 12 volt system plus a 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter. The battery is fed by a Victron 12-12/30 ah b to b non isolated charger as well as 230 watts of solar panels managed by a Victron solar controller. It also has a 40 ah lifepo4 charger if required whenever on hook up. We’re pretty much off grid!

My home built 200 amp hour smart lifepo4 with a 100 ah Daly bms is simply a hobby battery. I built it to charge recreational appliances such as my Onebot s6. The 6.4ah lithium battery that came with the s6 is quite acceptable as it goes, but I just thought people with the Onebot s6 might be interested in a contact for the larger 7Ah at a very reasonable price, I keep mine fully charged in a back pack. It’s just good to know that wherever I’ve cycled, I’ll be able to get home easily!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bikes4two