For Sale Orbea Gain F40 electric bike - Large frame

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
Used Orbea Gain F40 eBike for sale with integral ebikemotion X35 system.

The frame is Large, which Orbea suggests is suitable for riders 5'10" - 6'3". Full dimensions can be found here:
https://www.orbea.com/downloads/product ... 019-EN.pdf
I'm happy to double-check any dimensions.

For an electric bike this is a pretty light one - around 14Kg, only 2-3Kg more than your average non-ebike.
The battery is hidden in the down tube, and the motor is in the rear wheel. Very neat.

Power: 250W which is the legal maximum.
If you're looking for a little extra help up hills, or just have a less sweaty commute, this bike will do the trick.
It's not meant to completely take over - you have to pedal to enable the assistance. As Orbea puts it:
- 'to enhance your ride, not dominate it'

It has 3 levels of assistance selected by the handlebar controller, or the top bar button.
The actual % of assistance per level can be customsed using the ebikemotion app if you like.

Battery:
248Wh integral to the frame

Range:
If you use assistance all the time, you can expect 25-30 miles.
If you only need sparingly, then you can go 70-80 miles, which is I what I get on my other Orbea Gain*.
Because it's just like riding a normal bike weight-wise, I just switch it on for the hills.

Charging:
Charger is included. Charging takes around 2-3 hours.

Everything is in good working order.

There are 5-6 minor chips to the paintwork - see photos.

It's local collection only, M40 J11/12 area (Banbury/Leamington/Warwick area).
However, if you want to buy it, and then arrange for a bike box + courier collection at your own risk, I'll be happy to remove pedals, turn handlebars, remove the saddle, etc.

£1190 or reasonable offer.1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg