Oxygen go

cyclenut1952

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2019
Leeds LS27
HI,
I have been looking at buying a oxygen go, Although i have been to a retailer they answered most of my question including my battery concerns.
They said the make was LG but i cannot find any ref in the leaflet or on the internet/
Would anyone know if this is correct.

Thank you

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I wouldn't get too hung up on that. You can guarantee that Oxygen use decent batteries in their bikes. They're a long-established company with a good reputation to uphold. They wouldn't do anything to spoil that.

cyclenut1952

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2019
Leeds LS27
Thank you very much for your reply i was getting confused with all the different specs and how some seem to give more info than others.

Many thanks

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
When you buy a bike from an established brand, like Juicy, Wisper, Oxygen or Woosh, you can be sure that the batteries were chosen carefully for them. It's only when new brands come on the market that you need to ask questions, or when you want to buy a bike from Ebay or similar. That's not to say that they would be bad.

cyclenut1952

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2019
Leeds LS27
When you buy a bike from an established brand, like Juicy, Wisper, Oxygen or Woosh, you can be sure that the batteries were chosen carefully for them. It's only when new brands come on the market that you need to ask questions, or when you want to buy a bike from Ebay or similar. That's not to say that they would be bad.