Oxygen S-Cross ST

Julie

Pedelecer
Jul 30, 2014
Gainsborough England
Hi,

I've searched online and i can't find any information regarding the frame measurements of the Oxygen S-Cross ST, only that it is a 17" frame, but no specific information about the other tube lengths.

I can't find what recommended heights it might be suitable for, I've contacted Oxygen regarding this but have not had a reply, can anyone who has a S-Cross ST let me know what height they are?

thanks

Julie

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
I have the ST E-Mate which accommodates my 34" inside leg (unlike many 17" frame bikes).

When I needed info from Oxygen to check the saddle height, I found them very helpful so I'm sure they'll get back to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Julie

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Hi,

I've searched online and i can't find any information regarding the frame measurements of the Oxygen S-Cross ST, only that it is a 17" frame, but no specific information about the other tube lengths.

I can't find what recommended heights it might be suitable for, I've contacted Oxygen regarding this but have not had a reply, can anyone who has a S-Cross ST let me know what height they are?

thanks

Julie
Julie try speaking to South Yorkshire E Bikes. I'm sure they will help you 01709 847665.Great bike BTW. I am 6 ' and fits me no problem. My wife is 5'1 and it is a little big for her, but I think that is to do with the wheel size

regards gray

Julie

Pedelecer
Jul 30, 2014
Gainsborough England
Thanks, I think I’m going to South Yorkshire E Bikes next week to take a look at it, I just don’t want to go if it’s not a suitable size, I’m 5’3” and normally ride on a 15 or 16” frame.