Help! Panasonic

Mateus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 14, 2022
Hi.
I have 2 panasonic motors with I would love to do something about them. Unfortunately I don't have all the parts just the motor the battery and charger. Where can a buy a display for them?

Attachments

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I doubt you have any chance. Panasonic has a repair by replacement policy with e-bike motors, not supplying any spares. I don't know if both your motors are that 2016 vintage, but about the only European maker using Panasonic crank motors by then were the Swiss Bike Tech company for their Flyer e-bikes.

Trouble is they only supply for their own Flyer bikes and demand a frame number to assist anyone. Without that they probably wouldn't know what to supply.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
peter has some Panasonic parts so might know where to get a display from.

Mateus

Jan 14, 2022
Thank you for the anwsers :) I know since the beginning it will be a big challenge but I will need to try to go around panasonic controller, I have all the components from another ebike also 24v I want to try to plug the brushless motor from that engine to another controller. Maybe I can get something. Those to motors I have are different. For the one in the picture I really want to try find all the components to make it work as it should. The picture its the engine I will need all the components to make it work. If someone have something please let me know.

Attachments

Mateus

Jan 14, 2022
peter has some Panasonic parts so might know where to get a display from.

How can I contact with Peter?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
How can I contact with Peter?

Mateus

Jan 14, 2022
Thank you. It looks iam moving forward a little.. now iam trying to figure out how can I plug in the hall sensor

Mateus

Jan 14, 2022
Thank you :) it's going OK with the project at least the motor it's moving eheh. I have found some more information about the controllers and it really looks like they can't be touch, so I have remove it and order a new controller open source.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: Mateus