panda 250w pro

scott gaza

Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2018
scone
Hi ALL! I've got a panda 250w pro 36V with a 10Ah PAK Battery then replaced with a 7.8Ah LG Cells Rack Battery but both only run for about 1mile. When fully charged they read 42v and only drop to 40v, with the display saying they are fully depleted. But the Rack Battery's on board led's state it still has full charge. The display shows only 1 bar when battery's are fully charged. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Cheers gaz

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
After a mile does the power cut out ? If so then the gontroller is probably faulty and controller lvc is cutting in.
I had this with my old oxydrive controller, the lvc cut in though both batteries in use had plenty of V's in them.
The display gets its comms via the controller so it is the controller telling the display what it is seeing, which isn't what you are seeing battery voltage wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: scott gaza

scott gaza

Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2018
scone
Thanks Nealh, Yes the power cuts out after about a mile. I was thinking along those lines, it's a Lishui 36V 250W 6 MOSFET controller, my first thought it was set to 48v and was needing reprogramed!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Makes sense if it was a 48v one mistakenly fitted but most likely is the 36v one is failing/faulty.

My Oxydrive bms was a solid state Lishi controller and the fault as you are having was the same.

Reactions: scott gaza

scott gaza

Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2018
scone
Makes sense if it was a 48v one mistakenly fitted but most likely is the 36v one is failing/faulty.

My Oxydrive bms was a solid state Lishi controller and the fault as you are having was the same.
Thanks Neath, The controller is marked 36v with 30v cut-off so likely it is faulty

scott gaza

Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2018
scone

Thanks Nealh, The display was set to 48v now resolved! Cheers gaza