Pannier rack for Haibike Sduro Cross 7.0

Julie

Pedelecer
Jul 30, 2014
Gainsborough England
Does anyone know if the Haibike Sduro Cross can take standard pannier racks? it seems similar to the frame of the Sduro Trekking which has a rack.

I ordered an Sduro Trekking 5.0, and i got a call to say they did not have stock, and they have offered me an Sduro Cross 7.0 for the same price, which seems like a good deal, i'll be using the bike for commuting so I need a pannier rack.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Does anyone know if the Haibike Sduro Cross can take standard pannier racks? it seems similar to the frame of the Sduro Trekking which has a rack.

I ordered an Sduro Trekking 5.0, and i got a call to say they did not have stock, and they have offered me an Sduro Cross 7.0 for the same price, which seems like a good deal, i'll be using the bike for commuting so I need a pannier rack.
I'm pretty sure the Sduro Cross has mounting points for a rear rack.

Reactions: Julie

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Thanks, time to research a suitable pannier rack.
My wife's Haibike has the mounting points on the very outer (widest) part of the rear triangle by the wheels. Some of my other bikes have mounting points recessed in by around 15mm or so. Check before buying!

Reactions: Julie

gnscloz

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 1, 2018

hi did you source a rack got same issue