Pedal assist

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys just need your help with wire from pedal assist to controller from controller is green red black and from pedal wire is yellow brown black

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Logic tells me.

Controller; Green signal, Red 5v, Black Gnd.
You can check the 5v & Gnd is correct by using a meter to check for voltage/polarity.

PAS; Yellow Signal, Brown 5v, Black Gnd.

P.s
To expand a bit more.
Yellow and Black are both used for Gnd in China wiring, Yellow is used in this way when Black is not used.
Red and Brown are both commonly used for +5v, again Brown in place of Red when it is not used.
Signal wire can be any other colour so often logic is used.

Last edited:

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks pal will try it would put the magnet disc on the wrong way stop it from working just that it was OK on my old controller that way

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Controller programming differs from make to make.
If your PAS didn't work you can try flipping the disc as some are directional, this is evident sometimes when PAS work when cranking backwards.

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Will give it a go after work hope it's that don't think it's the setting in the display

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Just tryed it no joy looked at the sw900 settings all OK but I might have damaged the past sensor but I don't think I have because it's working on my old controller so ordered a new one just thinking could they have got the pass and the throttle mixed around as both same colour cables just a little sticker on there say what's what hope I can get it going dont won't to go back to my old display and controller

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys all working as it should but still can not get the biuld in watt meter to work