Pedelec Think Tank.

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
There seems to be quite a few threads and posts on Pedelec Forums that are relevant to electric bicycles and government policy.
The majority of such posts showing discontent with government whether its with general transport policy, government tax and duties or the excessive time it takes for our government to pass specific legislation for electric bicycles.

It is also noticeable that Pedelec Forums have built up a wealth of knowledge given the posts contributed by registered members.

By providing a dedicated forum, Pedelec Forums could establish a resource that governments could tap into in order to find out what needs to be done politically to have an up to date, cost effective, environment friendly transport system that also encourages cycling on health grounds.

Can I make a suggestion that Pedelec Forums create a forum titled 'The Pedelec Electric Transport Think Tank' for this to take place?

For those who have been confused by my previous posts, my interest is to set up mechanisms by which 'The Christina Project' can help enable governments to interact at the level of an individual person (I have no interest in trying to prove or disprove the exitence of god).

Advertisers