Please recommend a rack top bag for S10 to hold a large D Lock.

Edward Elizabeth

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2020
Buckinghamshire
Do you need a bag for that? I use cheap velcro straps from ebay to attach my D lock to the rack. This also gives a bit of versatility if I am carrying a load, as I can then strap the lock the the side of the rack instead and leave the load platform free for other stuff.

slammer99uk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 30, 2020
Do you need a bag for that? I use cheap velcro straps from ebay to attach my D lock to the rack. This also gives a bit of versatility if I am carrying a load, as I can then strap the lock the the side of the rack instead and leave the load platform free for other stuff.
Thanks for the suggestion Edward Elizabeth. I ended up buying a cheapo from Ebay. From what I can see from my rather extensive searching, there are very few bags which will accommodate that particular lock. I have however managed to fit it in the one I bought by separating the shank and locking bar. It fits in quite snuggly along with the cable.

I do not have a use for the rack for other stuff, I use my Mini for shopping :) The bike is really for exercise only.

Jeremy

Reactions: Edward Elizabeth

Related Articles

Advertisers