Post for Morag about Cyclamatics discount

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Sportshq have a one day 20% discount till midnight tonight on everything as far as I can tell.

Dave

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
You beat me to it :)

20% Discount Coupon Code

For today only, you can save an additional 20% off with an exclusive discount coupon code.

This is the biggest discount code we have ever offered and we won't be offering it again anytime soon, so get yourself kitted up before the new season and take advantage of this offer by ordering now.

Simply enter the code SAVE20 in the coupon code box at checkout. Coupon code available until 11:59pm Friday night (12/03/10). Valid for all products available to purchase online when using credit/debit card through our checkout only. Discount excludes shipping, but that's free if in UK Mainland and spending over £50.

Go to the our website

We hope to do business with you soon

The Team at The Sports HQ

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Not as cheap as the fold up was around christmas/new year around £320 then if I recall.

So even though if its the biggest discount you claim to have offered, the bike is actually more expensive than it was on previous promotions.

I love sales talk :rolleyes:

Regards

Jerry

Last edited:

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex
Sportshq have a one day 20% discount till midnight tonight on everything as far as I can tell.

Dave
Not to forget, if you buy an ebike you also earn points worth over 20 squid off your next purchase.
Also, at 20% off, anyone who already has a cyclamatic can get a spare battery at £160.00. But you'll have to phone the order through for that, cos it's not on the website.

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Dont panic...Try some bikes first! This is particularly important with folders IMO as they are not for everyone, and some are more comfortable then others....

These offers are a regular event;)

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Dont panic...Try some bikes first! This is particularly important with folders IMO as they are not for everyone, and some are more comfortable then others....

Always the downer:rolleyes:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Always the downer:rolleyes:

Morag had quite a list of bikes she has identified as suitable. Has she had the opportunity to try any of them yet?:rolleyes:

Buy in haste, repent at leisure......

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
Due to my asthma being on the offensive at the mo I haven't had chance to leave the house never mind try one and I am sooo not happy but Steroid tablets to the rescue!!

onmebike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2010
West Essex

Three months ago you said Sports HQ were selling them off to get rid and Cyclamatics wouldn't last the course, now the Sports HQ offers are a regular event.

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
Cunning plan, get a cyclomatic check out if I like the elec bike/biking thing, if so and this suits me great, if it doesn suit I can try out the others on my list and have enough money to get one of those and I can donate this one to my favourite dog charity for them to auction.

I think this way is the best for me incase the whole thing isn't for me!

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Morag had quite a list of bikes she has identified as suitable. Has she had the opportunity to try any of them yet?:rolleyes:

Buy in haste, repent at leisure......
So what other folder at that price would you suggest? and BTW what is the nearest priced electric folder to that?

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
Cunning plan, get a cyclomatic check out if I like the elec bike/biking thing, if so and this suits me great, if it doesn suit I can try out the others on my list and have enough money to get one of those and I can donate this one to my favourite dog charity for them to auction.

I think this way is the best for me incase the whole thing isn't for me!
Thanks for that Meg, of course you and I know that it was your plan to give things a try before spending big money and it`s a good chance. Shame they aren`t at the same price as last year but what can you do.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I thought this was water under the bridge, but obviously you two just cant leave it can you.....worse then children. if you are going to give advice to a newby try and give impartial/unbiased advice.

like I said folders are very different from bike to bike to ride. Also there where some decent bikes on her list So IMO it is would be foolish to just jump at this offer for the sake of £50 what wrong with saying that:confused:

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
Thanks for that Meg, of course you and I know that it was your plan to give things a try before spending big money and it`s a good chance. Shame they aren`t at the same price as last year but what can you do.
It's not a bad price as I see it so what the hey :D

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
I thought this was water under the bridge, but obviously you two just cant leave it can you.....worse then children. if you are going to give advice to a newby try and give impartial/unbiased advice.

like I said folders are very different from bike to bike to ride. Also there where some decent bikes on her list So IMO it is would be foolish to just jump at this offer for the sake of £50 what wrong with saying that:confused:
Eddio
it`s actually £100 off before midnight. I`m not offering any advice on any bike that I haven`t ridden (like you shouldn`t be doing BTW)
I own the bike, it`s not perfect (what is) but as Morag indicated to me that she wanted to put her toe in the water without a big outlay.

Acting like children:D you mean on anyone on this forum that actually doesn`t agree with your views.
Why do you think that onmebike and myself are saying that the Cyclamatic folder is a fair bike for the money? Oh! hang on, you think we have shares in sports hq or are on some sort of back hander.

Now I suggest we leave it now and let Morag make her own mind up before you cost her an extra £1k to find out that she doesn`t want to continue with electric bikes.(or can`t manage one with her health problems) Fair enough?

Morag

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2010
Shropshire
Hey folks I've apprecieated everyones input and have taken it all on board and agree that cheap is not always best but can be adequate for the job requred, for now I'm dipping my toe in, if I decide to dunk myself then I will be mooching to Buckley and further afield to try the others if needs be.

Cheers everyone and I didn't want to cause a kerfuffle.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
That is a bit vitriolic when I never suggested any particular bike to Morag, just to try some from her list first.....

That she has now decided to go with your advice so be it...she is probably wondering where all this is coming from and so am I to be honest. you two are so defensive regards these bikes I just dont know what to say.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
and I wont come near you again...[/QUOTE]

"above quote by Eddio now eddited out BTW"

There is a God:)

Last edited: