Powabyke Wiring

rgbnew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 27, 2009
Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram, I have just purchased a faulty powabyke mountain bike it is an early one, no gears and the controler on the handle bars, the accelerator wires have been cut off the plug at the controller and I need to reconnect them can anyone help me with this?
Many Thanks Ray

rgbnew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 27, 2009
Thanks for your advice can you advise how to move thread or can you move it for me Thanks Ray

Rad

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2008
Sorry mate, I'm just a regular member like yourself. Best thing to do would be to copy & paste

alsmith

Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2008
Northumberland
Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram, I have just purchased a faulty powabyke mountain bike it is an early one, no gears and the controler on the handle bars, the accelerator wires have been cut off the plug at the controller and I need to reconnect them can anyone help me with this?
Many Thanks Ray
Powabyke are really helpful- have you tried asking them? Tell them the wire colours and any other info you have in case there have been changes over time. try asking Frank Curran at powabyke - he's always been very helpful when I've had questions. FCurran@powabyke.com

Advertisers