Powawbyke -communication problems

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Hi there,
Has anyone else had problems contacting Powabyke? I've tried their contact page on the website (no reply) and their contact email sales@powabyke.com but various attempts failed as user unknown. Phone.. no reply. Are they all on holiday for the half term?? I might just walk down to their Head Office in Queen's Square, Bath and enquire personally ( Ah those were the days!)
Rgds,
Tom
musicbooks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That's very unusual Tom, their service is normally very good and contact response fast, though they do depend on their dealers quite a lot.

I can't imagine for one moment they'd shut up shop for the half term. Maybe try again tomorrow in case it's just due to a big local problem they're suffering?

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Hi Tom, indeed we have had problems over the weekend having just had new Servers installed, emails are filtering through now. Please confirm you have got my reply.

Regards

Frank

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Tom has confirmed on a separate thread here Frank.

Thanks for your interest and involvement with the pedelecs site, much appreciated.

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
flecc, thanks! Just noticed that thread. Emails seem fine now and I have been communicating with Tom for the last hour or so. If anyone else has problems, try emailing me direct at fcurran@powabyke.com or by calling 01225 443737.

Regards

Frank