Problems accessing site on mobile device

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Is anyone else having trouble? I have no access at all on my mobil... Taptalk says its our forum that nneeds a new plugin..
I don't use Tapatalk and haven't had any problems using the site.
Have you tried accessing the site with your browser instead of Tapatalk? If it's OK then the Tapatalk app is the problem.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi folks,

This question was posed last week in another thread.

I haven't re-installed the Tapatalk plug-in yet since moving to Xenforo 2. At the moment I'm waiting for a response from them over a few questions regarding GDPR and WordPress.

I know some of you preferred using Tapatalk with the old site. The latest update was designed around being optimised for phone and tablet browsers. Plus there is another Xenforo update around the corner that is bringing push notifications so you can get instant updates to replies on your posts or watched threads etc.

Thanks
Russ.

• Informative
Reactions: Gubbins

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Kirstin,

I installed the plug-in last week but there were a load of server errors so waiting to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks
Russ.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Hi folks,

This question was posed last week in another thread.

I haven't re-installed the Tapatalk plug-in yet since moving to Xenforo 2. At the moment I'm waiting for a response from them over a few questions regarding GDPR and WordPress.

I know some of you preferred using Tapatalk with the old site. The latest update was designed around being optimised for phone and tablet browsers. Plus there is another Xenforo update around the corner that is bringing push notifications so you can get instant updates to replies on your posts or watched threads etc.

Thanks
Russ.
Any news on Tapatalk?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Kirstin,

Sorry, this hasn't been fixed yet. It's in with some other work that needs doing with our developers.

thanks
Russ.

Reactions: KirstinS

Advertisers