Programming the Onebot S6 ebike

StarbucksBob

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 14, 2022
Hi! Newbe here from Canada.

I bought a Onebot S9 last August, but delivery took so long that I didn't get to ride it much before the snow came. (That's another story.) It's spring now, and just as I was getting excited to ride it, another snowstorm blew in.

The S9 is speed limited to 25km/h, but I'm wondering if there is a way of increasing the limit to the 32km/h allowed in North America.

Settings for the S9 are similar, but not the same as the S6. The controller in the S9 also has two connectors that are left unplugged. One wire is white like the S6, but the other connector has two wires on it, a red and an orange one. On the S9, P0 doesn't do anything. P1 sets the display to either km or miles. P2 looks like the wheel size in inches. It is factory set to 18.5, even though the wheels are 20". P3 has three settings also. P3-A1=2, P3-A2=5, P3-A3=8. There is also a P4 which can be set to 0 or 1. I have no idea what P3 and P4 are for.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

TAXIDRIVER1337

Just Joined
Sep 1, 2022
I am using the SXT Velox Max and can confirm that connecting the unplugged white and black cables disables the speed limiter. Im also able to enter the programming section on my display by holding + & - on my display for 2 seconds.

levistus

Just Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Hi! Newbe here from Canada.

I bought a Onebot S9 last August, but delivery took so long that I didn't get to ride it much before the snow came. (That's another story.) It's spring now, and just as I was getting excited to ride it, another snowstorm blew in.

The S9 is speed limited to 25km/h, but I'm wondering if there is a way of increasing the limit to the 32km/h allowed in North America.

Settings for the S9 are similar, but not the same as the S6. The controller in the S9 also has two connectors that are left unplugged. One wire is white like the S6, but the other connector has two wires on it, a red and an orange one. On the S9, P0 doesn't do anything. P1 sets the display to either km or miles. P2 looks like the wheel size in inches. It is factory set to 18.5, even though the wheels are 20". P3 has three settings also. P3-A1=2, P3-A2=5, P3-A3=8. There is also a P4 which can be set to 0 or 1. I have no idea what P3 and P4 are for.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find any way to increase s9 speed? And can you give me the default settings for this bike… i changed everything and don’t remember the defaults

Vangelo

Just Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Does anyone know if the stock motor has planetary gears and can it be greased by injecting through the disc-brake holes?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Does anyone know if the stock motor has planetary gears and can it be greased by injecting through the disc-brake holes?
that won't work.
Post some pictures, people on here will help you with how to open the casing of your motor.
The planetary gears don't need regreasing for about 3,000 miles. How many miles have you done?

Vangelo

Just Joined
Oct 1, 2022
that won't work.
Post some pictures, people on here will help you with how to open the casing of your motor.
The planetary gears don't need regreasing for about 3,000 miles. How many miles have you done?
Thanks for the reply. Only 1300 miles so far. Will revisit forum when time to be serviced.............

Advertisers