Pswpower

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys now that I've ordered a few ebike parts from pswpower have you guys ever ordered from there website and how long for postage. I payed for DHL express 3 to 5 working days posterd Monday but still no tracking info yet

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I've ordered from them loads of times. delivery is normally 2 weeks. It's not worth paying for express delivery because the actual shipping time is quite quick. Most of the two weeks is spent preparing the order. Preparation time depends on what you order. You should get a tracking number when it's dispatched.

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
Yes mate I orderd that kt controller and display you recommended dhl was the cheapest just looked at my email I've got a tracking number but only says from Malaysia to the UK so 3 to 5 working days is a load of crap

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
You'll get it soon. I have these sort of orders in as little as 24 hrs after I got the tracking number. It's possible that the virus arrangements will slow it down compared with mine.

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
My last psw power orders taken a week to 10 days [3 placed at the end of June] and arrived parcel force , plane to uk repacked at Heathrow mail centre and re -dispatched
My other order via another company dhl express from china no updates since 29th when tracking number given

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
My last psw power orders taken a week to 10 days [3 placed at the end of June] and arrived parcel force , plane to uk repacked at Heathrow mail centre and re -dispatched
My other order via another company dhl express from china no updates since 29th when tracking number given
You would have thought DHL would be on the ball

peter.c

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2018
thurrock essex
Mine shows at London gateway distribution centre [i can see the cranes on my dog walk]
The status update reads on way to local depot

Parsons

Pedelecer
Jul 11, 2018
You should get it this week mate I payed for DHL express 3 to 5 working days more like 9