Pulling a trailer under load......Flecc?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He's a great character Tom, not unusual up north. Often his own worse enemy of course, if he was a little less rigid in his views he'd be able to improve what he does. But so long as he's happy it doesn't really matter.

I've never transported a settee on my trailer, but have a double divan bed on one occasion. But one has to hope there's no police around when doing it, and getting the mickey taken is par for the course.

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Ah your link is now showing, didn't show the first two times looking at the thread for some reason

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
He is happy in what de does and gets out to meet and help folk, in a sense like most of us a bit eccentric.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
He may go on to found a great haulage company.
On the other hand, he might find that quality of life is far more important to him and be perfectly content being his own boss and doing things that he enjoys, never rich in cash but rich in happiness.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He may go on to found a great haulage company.
On the other hand, he might find that quality of life is far more important to him and be perfectly content being his own boss and doing things that he enjoys, never rich in cash but rich in happiness.
The second I reckon, not just rich in his own happiness but also making other lives the richer for it.

The world needs people like him at least as much as it needs streams of university graduates.

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

Muddy

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2018
What a great outlook that kid has, if he lived near me I’d be going out my way to find him wee jobs. T.w.a.t made me laugh

• Agree

Advertisers