Pulse ZL5 or Ezego Fold

And Peggy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 24, 2019
Staffordshire
Hi.. I test rode both of these today now stuck with a decision! I liked the riding position and comfort of the pulse but was concerned it only had 3 levels..on a hill I was in top power and gear 1. Tried the Fold.., great bike.. didn’t like the position as much but it got me up the hill with still 2 gears left. I’ve got a bad knee which will worsen so feel the extra power of the Fold might be better... but preferred the ride of the Pulse. Same power motor but Fold more powerful due to weight. Any thoughts pls? Really want to get the right one!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
both have 36V 11.6AH battery with quality cells, the Pulse has suspension fork so is bound to be heavier than the Ezego, the Pulse has also 26" wheels, Ezego 20", that explains why you get to the top of the hill easier with the Ezego. If you have to make a choice, I'd suggest the Ezego if you need to carry the bike inside the car, otherwise, the Pulse.
For the same sort of money, the Woosh Santana3 has a torquier motor and a larger capacity battery.
http://wooshbikes.co.uk/?santana3