Puncture repair in Cambodia

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Trust an oriental to do it minimalist, no buying patches and solution , just vulcanising with a piece of old innertube for a better, permanent repair.

Your photo is protected on Facebook so can't be copied, including from the URL. You can use your keyboard Print Scrn button to copy it off screen, paste it into an editor to save/resize etc, then upload it to here, like this:

Clipboard01.jpg

Of course it could be trimmed in the editor to get rid of the surround area.

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Thanks Flecc - I'll try that next time. I think if I tried this guy's method I would end up welding the sides of the tube together or burning right through it..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Flecc - I'll try that next time. I think if I tried this guy's method I would end up welding the sides of the tube together or burning right through it..
Yes, certainly needs some skill.

I should have said it's press "Alt" and "Print Scrn" together to copy the picture from the screen to the clipboard, then Edit, Paste in the photo editor and save it as a jpg which you can upload here.

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Well, I have a jpg on the computer already but when I try to put the picture in the post it asks me for an url - so I posted it on flickr - how do I load a jpg saved on the computer? I am not usually defeated by computers (no expert but I usually muddle through - so I must be missing something simple)

bode

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 14, 2008
Hertfordshire and Bath
Here it is:
Cambodia.jpg
Just click on "Insert Image" and choose "From Computer" rather than "URL".

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If you aren't seeing the tabbed box with the choice of URL or Insert Image, go into the Advanced mode and try again when you should see it.

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Maybe it's a browser thing - in Post quick reply and Advanced when I click Insert Image all I get is a dialogue box with insert url, ok and cancel. Still mystified

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Maybe it's a browser thing - in Post quick reply and Advanced when I click Insert Image all I get is a dialogue box with insert url, ok and cancel. Still mystified
I get that intermittently too, but then when I re-enter it sometime reverses to give the options box. It does seem to be an odd weakness in the site.

Advertisers