Rad Runner - useful bike.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Just found this. Not too keen on the tyres, but useful, well thought-out and 250 watt version available in EU. Good price as well.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I saw this on New Atlas (new tech sort of website)

I really liked it . There is a similar looking bike in brighton at the moment . Forget the brand but it was 5 grand for the same electrics and similar style. A d actually practical !

New atlas has some words from their CEO. He has it nailed and is hoovering up the USA market.

At 250w I am not sure the proposition works as well.....just my opinion of course .

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I think with 80nm torque it might be useful even with just 250w.
A fair point there, for me it was the single speed. I worry about that at 250 but , as we know, all depends on the motor capability rather than the stamp

Julie

Pedelecer
Jul 30, 2014
Gainsborough England
I like the simplicity and low maintenance aspect of the single speed but I’m not sure how it would cope going up fairly steep hills pulling heavy loads on a trailer, which is what I’d need it for, I like the smaller wheels (though not the extra wide tyres). I think it looks really nice, sturdy and utilitarian.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
This is the European one from the man at Electric Bike Report. He did a longer one on the US one. I saw a video of his that explained that he lives in a petrol hybrid car and travels around the USA to carry out his work. Interesting man.

Reactions: artspeck