For Sale Raleigh Centros Grand Tour Crossbar 2020

kizzer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 23, 2019
Basingstoke, Hampshire UK
For sale is my Raleigh Centros Grand Tour Crossbar 2020.

I bought it new and have ridden it twice. Reason for selling is that I bought it for my daily commuter via a train and found it a bit too big for the busy train I get on! I'm looking to sell this ebike to fund a smaller ebike, yet I would consider a trade. I am looking for a Riess and Muller Tinker, especially one with a belt drive as I enjoyed riding with the one on the Raleigh so much.

The Centros is a great bike, uses a Bosch Active Line Mid drive motor, and has an 8 speed hub gearing system with a Carbon Belt drive, so no messing around with oily chains or setting up derailleurs!

Front suspension and a suspension seatpost with a super comfy Selle Royal Seat.

Integrated Front and Rear lights, Rear Rack, Front and Rear Fullsize mudguards and Schwalbe Marathon tyres.

A pleasure to ride with a 500wh Bosch integrated Battery with charger and rear lock. All controlled with the Bosch Intuvia Controller and it has a Bell!

There is the smallest paint chip on the seat tube shown in the photo with the back wheel and locking mechanism. Other than that it is immaculate.

Bargain for a great Bike, please message me if you have any questions. I am based near Basingstoke in Hampshire.

Cheers
Kieran

Attachments

Last edited: