Raleigh Motus Low Step - Hardly Used

pigsty99

Just Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Colne
DSC00263.jpg DSC00262.jpg DSC00261.jpg DSC00260.jpg DSC00259.jpg DSC00255.jpg I am reluctantly selling my Raleigh Motus Low Step which was purchased in September 2015 but has only done 117 miles before I became ill and have not been able to use it since. I have kept hold of it in the hope that things might improve but sadly not so I have made the decision to sell. It is in excellent condition with only one or two very minor marks on it. It cost £2000 when I bought it but I would be willing to sell it for £1250. I have attached several photographs of it so you can see what condition it is in.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Hi, judging from the pics, it's a nice looking bike and I'm sure that it'll be a good deal for someone.

Seeing that you've had it for well over a year, may I ask why you haven't joined this forum earlier than now? Surely you must have known of it. :)

Good luck with the sale. :)

pigsty99

Just Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Colne
Hi, I started off my electric bike "career" on a Tesco e-bike, upgraded to a Freego and then bought the Raleigh Motus. It was only this morning when I asked on a local town group that someone mentioned this forum and that was the first I had heard of it! Believe me it would have been very useful when I first ventured onto the electric bike market about 4 years ago as I found that bike magazines etc did not cover electric bikes.

Reactions: LeighPing