Raleigh strada wont turn on

dba7108

Just Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Im having issues with my Raleigh Strada, it has the Steps system and the BT-E6010 battery. The battery lights up when the charger is plugged in but once disconnected then the unit appears dead whether attached in the bike or not. Ive tried holding down the on button on the battery for 30 seconds - apparently this does a reset? Anyway still nothing. Il have to dig the invoice out but i think its just over the warranty period of 2 years.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Hard to say but sounds like no power is coming out of the battery could be an internal fuse blown, not to sure if you will be able to get a good voltage reading or not from the discharge pins.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Im having issues with my Raleigh Strada, it has the Steps system and the BT-E6010 battery. The battery lights up when the charger is plugged in but once disconnected then the unit appears dead whether attached in the bike or not. Ive tried holding down the on button on the battery for 30 seconds - apparently this does a reset? Anyway still nothing. Il have to dig the invoice out but i think its just over the warranty period of 2 years.
A short video may help in getting help....
Andy