Rear Accessories

BatteryBike-Agemo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I have bought a e-bike that has the battery on the rear.

I’m looking for a good quality red rear light that could fit on the thin bars on the back or sides of the rear shelf? Not sure what it’s proper name is.

Due to the battery and when I get a rear pannier bag (suggestion on the back would be useful as well) the rear light on the seat post won’t be visible.

Thanks

Last edited:

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

I have bought a e-bike that has the battery on the rear.

I’m looking for a good quality red rear light that could fit on the thin bars on the back or sides of the rear shelf? Not sure what it’s proper name is.

Due to the battery and when I get a rear pannier bag (suggestion on the back would be useful as well) the rear light on the seat post won’t be visible.

Thanks
I personally like the ones with a remote control, and built in sensitive alarm, recharged via a USB socket (no batteries to buy!), that fit under the saddle. If the sensitive alarm is on and the bike gets "jogged", 120 db, e.g. very loud.
This one is under 12 UK Pounds!!!
regards
Andy

trevor brooker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2018
maidstone
I use my bike as my primary method of transport & therefore use the rear panniers for the supermarket shopping, so the top bag when full always blocks the seat stem.

So look for a rear light to fit a rear pannier.BILD2701.JPG

I also fitted a car emergency beacon, as the lights go around, making it more visible.