Recommend a Bike Shop

Taff

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2011
Wrexham
I've had my BH Emotion Neo Cross since April and I've watched with alarm the many postings re. poor service/spokes.
Just before Christmas my bike blew over in a strong gust and I think a spoke broke - at least I never noticed it. Later, out on another ride I noticed the broken spoke and contacted the shop. They replaced the spokes (2) with temporary ones until they got some in. Early Jan I rode up and they fitted the 2 new spokes. Although I told them I thought they might have broken when the bike blew over they didn't charge me. I've had 2 rides since Christmas and the bike remains an utter delight to ride.
I would like to recommend to anyone who's interested their bike shop 'All About the Bike' based in Buckley North Wales. I think the value of having someone who really knows about setting up the bike is immeasurable. I'm hiking in Snowdonia tomorrow but really looking forward to my next ride and more when the weather picks up.

D

Deleted member 4366

Nice that they responded so quickly. I very much doubt that the spokes broke when the bike fell over, probably just a guilt complex. Please let us know if any more break and how they react.

Taff

Pedelecer
Mar 19, 2011
Wrexham
I can't be sure. We know that there was a spoke problem on the 2012 bikes but I didn't think there was one on the 2013. I've done over 1300km so I would be surprised that if they were going to go they didn't go sooner. In any event - the shop has nothing to feel guilty about their service is first rate.
Watch this space...

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
[QUOTE 'All About the Bike' based in Buckley North Wales.][/QUOTE]

I once visited there, I walked for miles before I found them, nobody had heard of them, but I have to say that both him and her...especially her :) were very nice indeed and very helpful. ....never bought though. :)

los monty

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2013
[QUOTE 'All About the Bike' based in Buckley North Wales.]
I once visited there, I walked for miles before I found them, nobody had heard of them, but I have to say that both him and her...especially her :) were very nice indeed and very helpful. ....never bought though. :)[/quote]
I had the same problem and had to ring them up to talk me in. I was parked virtually outside as well :)

Happy to give demonstrations as well, did not buy but was still looking at the time

Reactions: Taff