Recommendation of hair removal

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I tried them. They're a complete waste of time and money. I flew all the way to Florida from Southend Airport via Heathrow. When I got there, they said that their laser couldn't remove hairs from the palms of hands, so I didn't get any treatment at all.

When I got back to Basildon, I asked my doctor if he could do anything about them. He got me an appointment with Laura Butler in Chelmsford, who is a psychiatrist. Not only is she very pretty, but she's also very good at her job. She prescribed me Haldol, and after two weeks, all the hairs had gone. As I'm over 60, the prescription was free, so it only cost me a gallon of diesel to get to Chelmsford and back plus the £8 rip-off parking at the station, compared with the £1825.46 it cost for planes and taxis to get to to Plantation plus the $181 for one night at the Sheriton in Ft Lauderdale.

It's just the voices that I need to get fixed now. Do you know anyone who's good at voice removal, especially the ones that sit just behind you?

Last edited:

josaflenya

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 19, 2019
FL
I tried them. They're a complete waste of time and money. I flew all the way to Florida from Southend Airport via Heathrow. When I got there, they said that their laser couldn't remove hairs from the palms of hands, so I didn't get any treatment at all.

When I got back to Basildon, I asked my doctor if he could do anything about them. He got me an appointment with Laura Butler in Chelmsford, who is a psychiatrist. Not only is she very pretty, but she's also very good at her job. She prescribed me Haldol, and after two weeks, all the hairs had gone. As I'm over 60, the prescription was free, so it only cost me a gallon of diesel to get to Chelmsford and back plus the £8 rip-off parking at the station, compared with the £1825.46 it cost for planes and taxis to get to to Plantation plus the $181 for one night at the Sheriton in Ft Lauderdale.

It's just the voices that I need to get fixed now. Do you know anyone who's good at voice removal, especially the ones that sit just behind you?
Thanks for your beautiful suggestion. I hope it helps me to waste my time and money.

Advertisers