ridewill.itbikes

nightrider

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
anyone had dealings with ridewill.it, Italian internet bike company, do bosch batteries at competitive prices,- 500wh-£436, 400wh £368, 300wh,£278, only thing not clear how much for shipping they state depending on weight of components for united kingdom between £13-30 odd pounds, it still has to be a pretty good price for batteries.

MarcusT

Pedelecer
May 5, 2019
NE Italy
I have never bought, but asked them a few tech questions, they responded right away, but did not seem very knowledgeable.
I have also seen their battery prices and am tempted, but most sellers will not ship to other countries, probably due to Bosch contracts, so am wondering how Ridewill does it.

If you go through with it, tell us how it turns out

nightrider

Pedelecer
Sep 11, 2014
I have never bought, but asked them a few tech questions, they responded right away, but did not seem very knowledgeable.
I have also seen their battery prices and am tempted, but most sellers will not ship to other countries, probably due to Bosch contracts, so am wondering how Ridewill does it.

If you go through with it, tell us how it turns out
I am tempted myself but might wait to get more info, seem to have mixed reviews.