Riese and Müller Supercharger

jamiemccabe

Just Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Good morning everyone. New to your community-have read quite a lot of the threads and it looks like a great site.

I have been riding a Brompton electric for the last year-to and from work and generally around. I have loved it but I was looking to get something that could handle a bit more and do some off-roading as well.
I want something they could manage a significant distance. I really like the look of the Riese and Müller supercharger- Rohloff. Does anyone know how I would be best in accessing an ex demo or secondhand one?

Many thanks in advance.

jdallan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2013
Good morning everyone. New to your community-have read quite a lot of the threads and it looks like a great site.

I have been riding a Brompton electric for the last year-to and from work and generally around. I have loved it but I was looking to get something that could handle a bit more and do some off-roading as well.
I want something they could manage a significant distance. I really like the look of the Riese and Müller supercharger- Rohloff. Does anyone know how I would be best in accessing an ex demo or secondhand one?

Many thanks in advance.
In case it's of interest to you, I have a Supercharger GX Rohloff, which I bought new from OnBike in March, 2018. I will be selling the bike in the next two or three weeks as I am awaiting the delivery of a new Supercharger 2, again from OnBike. The only reason for the change is that I have chronic arthritis in my hands which is making the manual Rohloff gear change very painful over a long ride. The new Supercharger does of course have electronic gear change. If you think this might be of interest to you or if you would like more information, feel free to PM me.

Jim