Rise and Muller 2020 speed Pedelec

derooke

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 7, 2019
Hi .

Ik have recently posted in another thread (conversion kits) about rigging my current r&m supercharger (2018) to go Faster (the legal lemit).
But after some searching it turns out it's not possible .
So i am looking at the supercharger 2 2020 speed Pedelec 1000wh (2batt).
Te torque is increased to 75 NM from 60 now. So they question is . Wil i be able to drive 3 tot 5 km/h Faster (current one goes to 42 km/h max) with the extra nm ?

Greetings

D

Deleted member 25121

Hi .

Ik have recently posted in another thread (conversion kits) about rigging my current r&m supercharger (2018) to go Faster (the legal lemit).
But after some searching it turns out it's not possible .
So i am looking at the supercharger 2 2020 speed Pedelec 1000wh (2batt).
Te torque is increased to 75 NM from 60 now. So they question is . Wil i be able to drive 3 tot 5 km/h Faster (current one goes to 42 km/h max) with the extra nm ?

Greetings
2019 R&S HS (High Speed) models provided assistance up to 45 km/h (28 mph) and I don't expect this will change with the 2020 HS models. I believe the HS models are still speed restricted, just at a higher speed than the EU pedelec road legal limit of 25 km/h (15 mph).

derooke

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 7, 2019
I know but what i mean is that current gen speed (Boch perfomance )engine cant get to legal speed due to unsufficient power So i was thinking that due to higher torque it would be possible.
There are flyer bikes (brand) that can pass me without even a drop of sweat . And the 2020 bikes wil have the new gen engine with more torque thus more power ?.
Anyway i Will ben doing a test drive soon as they are in showroom.

Thx 4 the advice.

Greetings

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you want power not torque but as soon as you go over a 20t size front sprocket the motor is not really geared for it.

a 25t was slower than a 16t front sprocket on my bike so i bet dropping the size sprocket on the front would give you a bit more power from the motors gearing as when you get up to 25mph it starts to give you less and less power from the motor even spinning at 120rpm.

25t at 120rpm at the cranks is impossible thus way slower.