Sahel Premium Harmony

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London

Kalkhoff's Sahel Premium Harmony is superbly well-equipped, robust and very rideable electric bike equipped with NuVinci's revolutionary Harmony automatic gears, a proper multifunction LCD screen and brilliant lights, brakes and tyres.

A 50cycles favourite
It's the bike I ride to and from work every day and it's well-suited to urban cycleways as towpaths, tracks and trails. The automatic gears are reliable, maintenance-free and mean you're always in the right gear to pull away or to tackle the terrain.

Here's how one Sahel Premium Harmony owner described his first impressions:

"Can I just say that the Sahel Nuvinci is fantastic to ride, since I spoke to you this morning I have just completed a 30 mile round trip on an undulating route and the NuVinci was a real pleasure to ride (effortless). Definitely the best Power assisted Bike I've ridden so far and I've had 4 different kinds now, including the Nuvinci... yes a real pleasure to ride."

The step-thru model has now sold out but we have a few of the Sahel Premium Harmony Gent's 50cm Medium and 55cm Large still in stock. We're now offering this model at £1695 to clear.

Please visit our website below for details.