Sanoodi help

M

mk1

I have been playing around with this software Sanoodi since seeing it on Fleccs Kalkhoff review.
I have a Garmin forerunner 205 gps, does anyone know how to upload data from this device to Sanoodi?. I have downloaded the client as stated on the site but can't get the data to upload.

Martin

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I have been playing around with this software Sanoodi since seeing it on Fleccs Kalkhoff review.
I have a Garmin forerunner 205 gps, does anyone know how to upload data from this device to Sanoodi?. I have downloaded the client as stated on the site but can't get the data to upload.

Martin
I haven't the answer on how to use the GPS, but Sanoodi does have some error problems which I analysed and reported on some while ago after others complained of inaccuracy. Here's the link to that in a long thread on measuring hill gradients.

M

mk1

Okay I think I will have to continue to enter the routes manually for now. Thanks for the link to the other thread on accuracy, it will be useful.

Martin

seniorsnood

Just Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Sanoodi

Hi

Please could you send me the files that you are having problems uploading? This shouldn't be an issue.

Totally new sanoodi site will be launched in beta during the next couple of weeks - developer stress dependent of course. This has much improved GPS data uploading and also a free app to run on GPS equipped smartphones and PDAs..

Any other questions, problems please let me know.

Cheers

Advertisers