Say hi at redbridge etc.

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Thought it might be nice to have some form of recognition of members at events, shows. Chance to get to know one another by possible badge or sticky label on coat with a P on it what do you think ?

Ezee Forza

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
The CycleCharge stand can be used as a meeting point for all forum members, it worked well that way at Bristol, seeing as all the bike trade stands will be busy.

Maybe some more of you might like to join up, we are hoping to have the new membership cards available there, plus info leaflets and stickers for new chargepoints.

Plus, if any of you happen to have your own bikes with you Im happy for members to leave their bikes with me if needed and I will keep an eye on them, although certain members bikes might be at risk of being whisked away into my van .......OxygenJames....watch out lol

Fingers crossed the weather will have improved by then......brrrrrrrrr :cool:

Lynda :)

D

Deleted member 4366

My suggestion would be that we keep a book or piece of paper on the Cycle-charge stand. Pedelecs members could write their nick-name and mobile numbers on it, so that anybody can phone anybody to meet person to person, and/or just congregate at the Cycle-charge stand for a cup of tea. I can take a camping stove, cups and stuff, so that you can boil your own kettle and help yourself. Bring your own biscuits and share them out (to me) and some chocolates for Lynda. If they let campervans in, you can do it in the warm and dry, or use mine as a meeting point if I can get it to the Cycle-charge stand. Maybe I could put a big sign on it " Pedelecs Hospitality Suite - members only".

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Sounds good to me Dave....especially the chocolates bit :D

They definitely allow campers in during the day.....and near the pitch, but just not to overnight there :(

Good idea to use yours as a hospitality suite...... if close enough......mine will have four rampant fluffy things in it lol

BTW....I have an idea for overnight camper stop nearby, once I confirm it I will let you know.

Lynda :)

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
My suggestion would be that we keep a book or piece of paper on the Cycle-charge stand. Pedelecs members could write their nick-name and mobile numbers on it, so that anybody can phone anybody to meet person to person, and/or just congregate at the Cycle-charge stand for a cup of tea. I can take a camping stove, cups and stuff, so that you can boil your own kettle and help yourself. Bring your own biscuits and share them out (to me) and some chocolates for Lynda. If they let campervans in, you can do it in the warm and dry, or use mine as a meeting point if I can get it to the Cycle-charge stand. Maybe I could put a big sign on it " Pedelecs Hospitality Suite - members only".
Thanks that would be great, looking forward to it.....(nice people these pedelecs )

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Thanks all so i take it this would be best way of meeting up, thanks Dave , Lynda, and hopefully sun,

baldylox

Pedelecer
May 25, 2012
Hants/Wilts border
Well I guess this will be the best opportunity to try out a few more e-bikes before I make the decision to part with my hard earned... though am still wondering whether pre-built or kit is the way forward (also crank or hub drive).
I assume it's an all day event (from 09:00 'til 17:00?) as I will have quite a trek to get there, would be nice to put faces to post nick-names.
Also; parking not an issue?

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Well I guess this will be the best opportunity to try out a few more e-bikes before I make the decision to part with my hard earned... though am still wondering whether pre-built or kit is the way forward (also crank or hub drive).
I assume it's an all day event (from 09:00 'til 17:00?) as I will have quite a trek to get there, would be nice to put faces to post nick-names.
Also; parking not an issue?
Parking on-site.
The event is only in the afternoon. 1PM onwards.

Regards
Martin