Setting up an account for new member in china

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Dear all/admin,

Jane who sells electric motor, kit etc from china could not register the account here. She tried twice but failed.

Just wondering is the forum not letting people with the China iP address to register?

Does anyone know why?

Thanks
Pat

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009
I am sure that is not the case Pat, I can only think she has received automatic replies because the registration data is incorrect.
I have already emailed her a guide on how to complete the form and she is the process of making another attempt - hopefully successful this time.

patpatbut

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2012
Hi Shemozzle999,

She can register here this time. By the way, I have bought the motor from her and it should be with me within 10 days.

have you got my pm? it is regarding to your spare brompton rim.

Thanks.
Pat

RobertBurton

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 20, 2013
I tried registering on here 3 times - then I finally sent the admin an email and 2 weeks later I got activated. A bit Slooooooow :-/

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009
Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum, membership and trade sponsors are growing fast and calls upon more of the admins time to oversee but it is worth the wait, now you can see all the members attachments and join in the posts.

p.s. other post, mwmotors (jane) now registered.

Last edited:

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I tried registering on here 3 times - then I finally sent the admin an email and 2 weeks later I got activated. A bit Slooooooow :-/
Hi Robert,

You registered with more than one account from your IP address plus we couldn't trace it. This usually means a spam registration so we wait until you contact us in these instances.

Advertisers