Southampton UK: Do you have an 8FUN BBS01/02 2014 on?

Dr John C Bullas

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 14, 2015
Hi,

In another thread I have described an issue I have with a 8Fun Bafang BBS01 purchased from BTN Holding Group Co. Ltd.

It would be great to have access to another unit to confirm the fault is in MY control pad.... (the power button doesn't work)

Thus, if you are within easy reach of Southampton UK AND have a BBSO1/2 running a compatible display, please get in touch!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Shame you have encountered problems Dr John. I think most BBS owners over here prefer the smaller compact 961 or 963 display. Certainly sounds as if the 965 push pad is at fault, if you have no luck in finding help or cannot get any readdress from the supplier you may have to bite the bullet and get a replacement display or go for a 961 or 963.

Dr John C Bullas

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 14, 2015
I have ordered a replacement unit from China for £65 delivered, due to arrive mid week via TNT

Since BTN were sadly silent in offering redress, either in terms of technical support by email or more materially... but were more than happy to try to sell me a new unit......I have ordered one from elsewhere.

If I get anywhere I will let everyone know, if I don't the same will apply!