Speedlimit (or any other main setting change) on Lishui contoller

Finebike

Just Joined
Jun 20, 2022
Hi,

I bought a Devron e-bike which has Etrotek display (seems to be the same as Kd21c) and lishui controller 36v max 15a (modeled LSWO6 or LSW1261, both mentioned in controller).

However I cannot access any parameter regarding wheel size, pas, speed limit etc.

On display I can access the main menu based on different kd21c tutorials.

Main reason would be lift the speed limit for more pleasant drive around 30-35kmh (now 25kmh).

Anyone can help way to access the settings or how to bybass or lift the speed limiter? Here is picture of the wiring of the controller.47710

Reactions: escozul

escozul

Just Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Hello,

I have the exact same problem on my new Devron Riddle too. I got the Devron Riddle 28161 (official page here: https://devroneurope.it/project/devron-28161-3/)

I too followed some tutorials about the Kd21c which, in the manual seems to be the closest display that matches. I found that if you press + and - simulataneously you go on the first settings menu, and then pressing mode and - for 2 seconds should take you to the 2nd settings menu where you can adjust the size of the wheels and the speed limit. That however does not seem to work on my bike.

I believe that due to EU regulations Devron was forced to lock that menu but it sucks. I mean you can't even change the tire size.

But, since that is a software lock, I bet there is a way to software "unlock" it.
Did you have any luck with it? I'd love to get any input on that. That 25kmph is son anticlimactic! I mean this bike can go easily over 40.

Advertisers