Speedo(mph)

Andy1865

Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
Good afternoon to one and all, hope you all safe and well. Can anyone tell me why after i have come to a total stop that my mph is still reducing instead of going to zero straight away?.
Thanks.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Probably has a little damping in the way it displays the speed value. This stops the value jumping around while you are riding, which makes it difficult to read.

Reactions: Andy-Mat

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you sjpt. Is there a setting to alter this in the display settings?
Unlikely, as its the way the firmware was designed to be more readable, as the display is "steadier".
May I ask why you feel the need to change it?
If it is important, one of those simple non e-bike speed and distance LCD displays, may be added to your bike very cheaply and easily.
Andy

Andy1865

Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
Unlikely, as its the way the firmware was designed to be more readable, as the display is "steadier".
May I ask why you feel the need to change it?
If it is important, one of those simple non e-bike speed and distance LCD displays, may be added to your bike very cheaply and easily.
Andy
When i said to alter i ment was there a setting to change to stop the lagging of the mph to the rotation of the wheel

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
When i said to alter i ment was there a setting to change to stop the lagging of the mph to the rotation of the wheel
I understood that.
As I said before, its the way the firmware was designed and written.
Do you know and understand what firmware is?

Related Articles

Advertisers