soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Maxxx17

Just Joined
May 29, 2022
Here I completely agree with him. Repairs should be regular. And this applies not only to our bikes, but to everything else. For a long time I just didn't want to spend the money and effort to repair the bathroom, and I lived in such a mess... Until I came across 111 where I saw how modern it could look even if I just installed a new sink. Now I'm so fired up that I'm not saving money on both the bikes and my house.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
like tesla they wont sell batts or motors or any parts so dont want it even for free

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
DSC_0003.JPG
:p

• Informative
Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
like tesla they wont sell batts or motors or any parts so dont want it even for free
I've discovered that I can't swap out an old gel pack from a Sony laptop battery with a new one, without reprogramming a "Battery health monitor" chip, using two cables and software, which costs more than a new battery :rolleyes: Sony's new cars will become Walkmans too soon:

I'm already terrified of Sony and Honda's electric car concept
It could be a billboard on wheels.

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i got him back together :p

DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

and swoop turned up fookers huge just trying to fix the led in the swords as push the contacts together when screwed back in with the batts so wont turn off :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: guerney

Advertisers