Swytch eBike Kit now available to pre-order with 40% off

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
The Universal and easy-to-fit Swytch eBike kit is now available again for pre-order with a juicy discount.

UK stock is completely sold out, but our next shipment of stock doesn't arrive for 8 weeks.

So, we're offering 40% discount on pre-order, with guaranteed delivery in 8-10 weeks.

Follow this link to get the 40% off deal on Universal Kits - it's only available until 31st May as once the stock gets closer we will need to increase the price closer to the RRP (likely to be 33% off from 1 June onwards)

Follow this link for Brompton Kits:

All products can be found here:

Happy shopping! Feel free to email us: support@swytchbike.com with any questions

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
£899 -33% does NOT equal £650...

VillageIdiotDan

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2019
True but still seems to represent reasonable value providing the battery is a good strong Ah. And that's the problem, there's no reference to the Ah of the battery which would put most off if that's useful feedback to Swytch.

I would imagine the power pack being on the front handlebars is personal taste but the balance of it with a rear wheel hub appeals to me.

I notice the rear wheel hub is only in a 500w so would be illegal on UK roads, I wonder if that should be made more clear in their marketing material.

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
£899 -33% does NOT equal £650...
Hey - yes unfortunately due to extremely high demand we had to increase the Brompton kit offer from £599 to £650. We are almost sold out of stock from the next ship to arrive!

Swytch Bike

Trade Member
Sep 10, 2014
Update - as the new stock has almost arrived our maximum discount has now reduced to 33%. But on the plus side the wait time is now only 5 weeks :)

Paul Kay

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 2, 2019
Update - as the new stock has almost arrived our maximum discount has now reduced to 33%. But on the plus side the wait time is now only 5 weeks :)
Ummm... So 'Almost' is defined as '5 weeks' :) That reminds me of a weekly management meeting I used to go to where our Ops. Manager's favourite phrase was 'Because we've always done it that way'. My involvement with the company preceded his employment there, so one week, in good humour, I challenged him. 'Tony' I said, 'How long have you worked for us?' '4 years' was his reply. I asked for it to be minuted that henceforth 'always' should be taken to mean '4 years'.

Reactions: Big Vern and flecc

Flatcap_FPV

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2019
Scotland
Guaranteed to be here in 8-10 weeks, but mostly always within 3 months, i
unless Somali pirates hijact the boat in which case you wont be told for a further 6 months!

Reactions: Soupdragon78

Paul Kay

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 2, 2019
Guaranteed to be here in 8-10 weeks, but mostly always within 3 months, i
unless Somali pirates hijact the boat in which case you wont be told for a further 6 months!
The ship is well beyond such threat, as at 23/06/19, approaching the Straits of Gibraltar, due in Felixstowe in 4 days time. See Here

Flatcap_FPV

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2019
Scotland
Thank you for that update, i was soo worried about those Somali pirates killing the crew and stealing the shipment of conversion kits.