Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
Very good but you did miss one important reason (and as you are a dealer I understand why).
Ebikers with illegal motors try and stick to the rules of the road so they dont get pulled up!!

Reactions: flecc and Tim

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Very good but you did miss one important reason (and as you are a dealer I understand why).
Ebikers with illegal motors try and stick to the rules of the road so they dont get pulled up!!
Lots of drunk drivers do too. You see them driving at just below thirty after midnight on quiet suburban roads and seemingly being very careful. Dead giveaway to dibble.

Reactions: Kinninvie

4bound

Pedelecer
May 1, 2014
Neston
www.facebook.com
I wonder about that man in number 8 - either the mamil was very unfit or maybe it was an S-pedelec?

Tim, sorry, but will your new employees need to have proof reading skills for the bosses messages? ( I'm wrote??)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
I wonder about that man in number 8 - either the mamil was very unfit or maybe it was an S-pedelec?

Tim, sorry, but will your new employees need to have proof reading skills for the bosses messages? ( I'm wrote??)
Gah! Where's the 'edit' button gone?!

Reactions: 4bound

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
They are time limited in this forum software Tim, I'm not sure of the duration.

stevieb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2014
very good read with valid points
i think that ebike riders are again a different breed of cyclist with different attitudes on the road which i suppose is a general sweeping statment covering most of the points mentioned.
speaking of different breeds of cyclist , i encounter them all on my commute.
mountain bikers, roadies , recently started commuters , cycle couriers.
also at the weekend come the cyclists that only ride at this time then commute by other means.
these ones i find are the ones other road users hate and i have to live with and compensate for this antisocial behavior when i do the daily grind to work.
i,m not going to mention which groups /breeds of cyclist fit into which category because there are always exeptions to the rule in each group but i think most can guess which ones fit into which category..
it would be interesting if anyone knows overall what percentage overall of cyclists are generaly law abiding and which ones have blatant disregard for the rules of the road.
it,s easy to put a label on a group of road users when you see a couple of bad examples of that group and the law abing members of that group go unnoticed.

Reactions: Kinninvie and flecc