Thinking between this bike and the cruiser ?

Stuka

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 4, 2019
Crawley
Hello again Sorry to be APITA but I was looking on the woosh Web page and saw the Woosh Big Bear and the cruiser the cruiser is very Midwife look about it with whitewall tyres etc where the big Bear looks more of a touring look about it. What doe guys think When I said I was 17 stone I might of given the wrong impression I have a large frame ex power lifter weightlifter etc my wast used to be about 40 and now 44 so I do not have a floppy tummy in front of me. So would paying that bit extra for the big bear be worth it for me or still go for the cruiser & get a cheap excise bike as well

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Big Bear has a more powerful BPM hub though is front wheel drive, not a bike for working out on but more of a go with what the ride gives. It is an ideal bike for the heavier rider though the ride experience isn't as good as a rear hub.

Stuka

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 4, 2019
Crawley
So this is a erm ermm moment the big bear you have to do more work peddling to get the same as the cruiser where the cruiser has these massive tyres but I would be more comfortable on oh dissensions

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The big Bear is an easy peasy effortless ride you won't have to do much at all, as the powerful motor will haul you a long with ease. It is a lazy bike to ride, It will eat hills especially in PAS 5.
The handling/ride from the high torque front drive hub can be/feel a bit strange compared to a centre/rear drive bike. In wet or on slippy/loose terrain you have to be apply power more gently otherwise the hub will slip/ wheel spin due tot the hight torque it delivers.