Throttle on haibike?

Dhandy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 24, 2017
Cheshire
Just bought an haibike hardnine and it has PAS. Is there anyway I can put a throttle on it? And it there anyone out there that wants to do it for me?
Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
Just bought an haibike hardnine and it has PAS. Is there anyway I can put a throttle on it? And it there anyone out there that wants to do it for me?
Thanks
Bit of a warranty killer I'd suggest?
But Soundwave is good with them I think, he may be able to advise?

Sent using this crappy tapatalk app. that has such poor functionality I can't even click 'like'!

• Informative

Dhandy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 24, 2017
Cheshire
Bit of a warranty killer I'd suggest?
But Soundwave is good with them I think, he may be able to advise?

Sent using this crappy tapatalk app. that has such poor functionality I can't even click 'like'!
I'm not bothered about tbf warranty, I just wanted to know if it can really done?

I'm not bothered about tbf warranty, I just wanted to know if it can really done?
I don't know I'm afraid...
I just know Haibike don't generally approve of people modding their bikes unless it's an approved addition performed by a dealer.
Have you enquired with a dealer at all?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
unless you can get in to the bosch software ie hack in to it then no it will not be possible tho some on the german site did have a go at it but looks like they gave up as with out access to the software you can change the speed limit and power settings.

a dongle is 1 thing but selling hacks to the bosch software will land them in court why i guess no one has bothered.

the system is so locked down not even the Chinese can make a 3rd party batt for them yet.

• Informative
unless you can get in to the bosch software ie hack in to it then no it will not be possible tho some on the german site did have a go at it but looks like they gave up as with out access to the software you can change the speed limit and power settings.

a dongle is 1 thing but selling hacks to the bosch software will land them in court why i guess no one has bothered.

the system is so locked down not even the Chinese can make a 3rd party batt for them yet.
An email to 'Anonymous' regarding the hack?
Although I think they've got bigger fish to fry [emoji14]

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the dongle market would crash over night if that happens lol ;)