Thule easyfold XT2 bike carrier (tow bar mounted)

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Looks a cracking piece of kit. I, ve got the basic version, had it 2 years or so. Works great.. Doesnt look as good as that though...

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I have a really small car so can't carry a bike any other way. One unforseen advantage of the folder is that when I park up to ride I can fold and put the carrier in the car
I have a really small car so can't carry a bike any other way. One unforseen advantage of the folder is that when I park up to ride I can fold and put the carrier in the car
I have a lock on mine... But usially misplace key.. Mine wouldnt go in car but hangs on wall from tow hitch.,put a tow bar on beam, when not in use... Great way if carrying bikes.. Can carry 2 electric or 3 ordinary... Bit expensive but keeps rubbish out of car and really easy to attach bikes...

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Non folding towball carriers are quite big, someone advised fitting a towball to the wall for it and then parking your bike(s) actually on the carrier thereby utilising one space for both carrier and bike(s). In my case my garage doesnt have any spare space so the folding optioin seemed ideal.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Non folding towball carriers are quite big, someone advised fitting a towball to the wall for it and then parking your bike(s) actually on the carrier thereby utilising one space for both carrier and bike(s). In my case my garage doesnt have any spare space so the folding optioin seemed ideal.
Effectively thats what I have done but it hangs down rather than stcks out... In Oscar Wilde voice...Doesnt take too much space up, against wall... But it is bulky...Get folding one next time.. Mine was off ebay... 2nd hand... Might relist it... Get a folding one...

Advertisers