TIME FOR 50cycles TO RETURN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyclezee

Question? Is it time for 50c to return as an advertiser and renew their support for Pedelecs?
I for one think it is, if for no other reason than being able to answer queries in the CLINICS section now that the Kalkhoffs are becoming so popular.

I'm sure this would at least be a cost neutral excercise for 50c and of benefit to Kalkhoff owners.

But that is only my opinion.

John

baboon

Pedelecer
May 16, 2008
Quite agree. I hesitated a long time between a Wisper and a Pro Connect, and one of the reasons that the Wisper tempted me was the excellent support provided by Wisper on this site. 50Cycles, on the other hand, only ever seemed to appear on here to tell their customers about another delay in delivery!

I went for a Pro Connect in the end; hope it turns up someday soon...!

Peter

john

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2007
Manchester
Hi John

Totally agree with you, we have emailed Russell one week ago to resume our advertising. However our support for pedelecs never ceased.

Sure you will see a banner on there soon.

Thanks

Scott
Welcome back guys. Lets hope you get plenty of positive experiences here! :)

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi all,

50Cycles will indeed be advertising again with the Kalkhoff brand, I am on holiday at the moment and this is the first time I've managed to get my laptop working with the internet. Why can't things ever work advertised? :rolleyes:

As soon as I return over the weekend I'll be putting the new banners up.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Hi John

Totally agree with you, we have emailed Russell one week ago to resume our advertising. However our support for pedelecs never ceased.

Sure you will see a banner on there soon.

Thanks

Scott
Great News Scott,

You are a major player and should be here..
bw
musicbooks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Although you've continued to post throughout, it's good to have you back with full representation Scott. :)

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Welcome back

We at Wisper are delighted that you have sorted out your problems and are back at full strength!

Well done guys.

All the best David

burncycle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2008
Sheffield
No i dont think so.
Try hammering down your phone and email response to your depositors first.
Oh im sorry I forgot we carnt phone you now can we.

Last edited:

dufus25

Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2008
Yes

Welcome back to the purveyors of the invisible bike and the Ezee bike with no warranty.

The forum is proud to be associated with you:rolleyes:

Dufus

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Yes

Welcome back to the purveyors of the invisible bike and the Ezee bike with no warranty.

Dufus
Dufus

I would like to point out in defence of the warranty issue that since support was withdrawn by Ezee that 50c have twice put my bike back on the road under warranty at no cost to me (other than getting the bike to them). If they have the parts, they have demonstrated a committment to their customers. Batteries seem to be a different issue as Mr Ching has been dealing with this directly (although this seems to have changed recently and a cut off date imposed).

My position on the delays to some models is on record elsewhere and availability will be a problem for a while yet by all accounts. I can say that as an owner of two kalkoffs they are superb bikes and not at all invisible.

I hope the anguish of the wait will be assuaged by the bikes when they eventually arrive.

Regads
Paul

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Yes

Dufus
Dufus,

these kind of comments end here and now or you will face a ban from the forum.

You and many others have said your piece but this kind of continued unspecific barrage of negative comment is not welcome. If you have a specific problem then air it, but this is not the place for continued swipes that are not constructive and create a negative air to the forum. We all know the problems and issues and anyone with an ounce of intelligence can search back through previous posts.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Here Here Dufus my good man.
Burncycle,

consider this your first strike. This is not a school playground and I am fed up of some of the behavior we have all seen the past few months. End it or also face a ban from this forum.

dufus25

Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2008
Specifically then 50 cycles have been filling their customers with misinformation about bikes that are in production in week x and then dont turn up so hence my coment about invisible bikes (its the truth). they cant even use the bloody calendar like normal people. they use week numbers to confuse peeps. we have already heard how they have been in contact with customers who are suffering extended waits telling them not to chase their orders. When the bikes do turn up they are now offering the facility to change the gearing to make the bike illegal (work they will do for you and have quoted people in this forum). They wash their dirty linen in this forum with a manufacturer and publish a members private emails on a thread (where was your sanction). They rubbished the Ezee brand on this forum but were telling all and sundry that it was the best bike in the world when they were selling it.

And now they flash their wallet and you roll out the red carpet to them and threaten to ban me.

Get busy then Moderator. You and your sheep are welcome to ban me so you can all go and live in I love 50 cycles land. when these jokers go bust I will laugh my head off. I hope all you folks waiting for six months paid by credit card as a business can only live on fresh air for limited periods and maybe if they end up in court with ezee that will be the end.

dufus25

Pedelecer
Apr 10, 2008
Dufus,

these kind of comments end here and now or you will face a ban from the forum.

You and many others have said your piece but this kind of continued unspecific barrage of negative comment is not welcome. If you have a specific problem then air it, but this is not the place for continued swipes that are not constructive and create a negative air to the forum. We all know the problems and issues and anyone with an ounce of intelligence can search back through previous posts.
isnt it strange how back in April the person who started this thread says "euro reaches 81p and we might see price rises on kalkoffs" same day 50 cycles post that prices rise. same person starts this thread and behold just by coincidence 50 cycles were already planning their return. I wonder what really goes on behind this forum.

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
isnt it strange how back in April the person who started this thread says "euro reaches 81p and we might see price rises on kalkoffs" same day 50 cycles post that prices rise. same person starts this thread and behold just by coincidence 50 cycles were already planning their return. I wonder what really goes on behind this forum.
Dufus

this sort of rubbish (particularly far fetched even by your stadnards) goes in the moaning thread at the top of the forum.

C

Cyclezee

Dufus,

Hi, it's the 'person' here. If you can be bothered trawl back through all my posts, you will see that some of them rattled a few cages.
I said what I thought at the time, rightly or wrongly, so if you are implying there is some sort of conspiracy going on behind the scenes between myself and 50cycles, you are way off base.
I am currently a satisfied customer, no more and no less. I have no hidden agenda or motive to conspire. End of story!
If you want to continue with this theme, why not post here
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/1886-problems-suppliers-customer-service-issues.html

John

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
.... when these jokers go bust I will laugh my head off. ......
How Dufus expects a reasonable response with a post like that is beyond me. To that end I have banned him from the forum.

Beeping-Sleauty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2006
Colchester, Essex
Well done Russ

How Dufus expects a reasonable response with a post like that is beyond me. To that end I have banned him from the forum.
Thanks Russ,

for doing us all that small service,

think this individual was on the wrong forum anyway,

perhaps if he spelt his name properly, (isn't it two 'O's after the D) he'd gain more respect:

hope the rain isn't spoiling your w/e,
best
beeps

Status
Not open for further replies.